Brazilian Cassava Exporter
Shipfrombrazil.com is a Brazilian Cassava Powder Exporter from Brazil. Because the cassava ( Manihot esculenta Crantz) has been around for nearly thousand years, and one of the oldest staple foods in South America, it is widely grown and sold in Brazil. The Cassava is famous because It can be grown in tropical and subtropical climates, as it just needs direct exposure to the sun to grow easily. It’s rustic, adapts well to the climate. Its a great source of carbohydrate and beta-carotene and most especially, the Low Cost to make the Cassava flour makes it a must eat food in many developing countries.
Types of Cassava Powder available for Exportation:
- Cassava Powder, White, 2.00 Granulometry. Thick Powder
- Cassava Powder, White, 1.50 Granulometry, Normal Powder
- Cassava Powder, White, 1.00 Granulometry, Fine Powder
- Cassava Flour, Powder, 1.00 Granulometry, Normal Powder (Peppers added for for Color, widely used in Northern Brazil)
Packaging and Shipping
- 39 kg or 50kg
- Packaging: New white PP (polypropylene) bags of 50 kg
- Documents: Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary , Certificate (issued under import license), Packing List and Fumigation Certificate.
- Shipment from Port of Santos, SP
- INCOTERMS FOB or CIF. For US Buyers, DAP or DAT available
- Airfreight Services for Smaller Orders