Carolina Reaper Pepper in Brazil
Carolina Reaper is the current champion of Peppers grown all around the world. With a Scoville scale (SHU) exceeding 1 million units, the Carolina Reaper is considered the hottest pepper ever created and currently sold on the market. Compared to your average jalapeno pepper, it measures 175 to 880 times hotter. Compare that to a typical jalapeno pepper, which averages about 5,000 Scoville Heat Units, and the hottest Carolina Reaper is up to 440 times hotter.
The Carolina Pepper can be used for making Hot Sauces or Pepper Sprays for Security Services. We provide Carolina Reaper Peppers grown and harvested in Brazil and shipped globally.
- Carolina Reapers grown in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Whole Carolina Reapers or puree form
- Conserved in Vinegar for transportation and storage
- Buyers can select the Acidity Level of the Peppers
- 2 Years Validity in Vinegar Conserve
- Packaging: 100kg or 200kg Sealed Barrels
- The Production Process of the Carolina Pepper is performed in strict accordance with Brazilian Food Sanitation Regulations and International Safety Standards.
Carolina Reaper Products
Carolina Reaper Pepper is the hottest pepper grown in Brazil and most likely in the World. Although only used by Hot Sauce Companies for adding to their recipes, this intense Hot Pepper is available in Brazil in large quantities. The Peppers are grown in Minas Gerais by Private Farms, and prepared and conserved for Exportation. The Carolina Reaper Pepper is Non GMO and does not contain hormones.
Export and Import Services
We are a Export and Import Consultancy Company that specializes in the sourcing, exportation and importation of Commodities from Brazil to the United Sates of America. Based in the United States, We provide expert advise to our clients that are new to international trade and plan to source products from Brazil to countries around the world, especially the United States. We can guide your business in procurement of products in the Brazilian Market and Project Management of Logistics and Export / Import Clearance in Brazil and the United States.