Bulk Fecula de Mandioca from Brazil
The Fecula de Mandioca also known as Tapioca Powder is a white starch powder extracted from the Cassava Root. Mainly used as food, today the Fecula de Mandioca is used in various different industries such as medicine, pharmaceuticals and Textiles.
It is also used in the food sector for the manufacture of cheese bread, drops of gum, creams, pies, jellies, canned fruits, sausages, bologna, sausages, canned meats, ice cream, baking powder, baby food, etc. In bakery, it has been used as a complement to wheat flour, including in the manufacture of French bread, without interfering in the results.
Brazil is a major user and producer of Fecula de Farinha (tapioca) and is a staple of the Brazilian Meal. Brazilian Fecula de Mandioca is considered a top quality starch powder and can be seen in aisles of supermarkets in Western Countries.
Shipfrombrazil.com is a direct exporter of Fecula de Mandioca produced in the States of Bahia and Salvador. By Partnering with Local Producers in Brazil that supply some of the best Fecula de Mandioca in Brazil, we ensure that our clients are buying and importing the best Fecula de Mandioca from Brazil
Characteristics of Fecula de Mandioca
- Color: White
- Odor and Taste: Standard Characteristics
- Composition: 100% Cassava Root
- Thermotolerant coliforms at 45ºC max: 10²UFC / g
- Salmonella sp: absence / 25g
- Bacillus cereus max .: 3×10³ UFC / g
- Crop Year: 2021
- Free of Insects and Rodents. Product sensitive to relative humidity.
- Valid for 12 (twelve) months after the date of manufacture, when observing the storage guidelines.
- Does not Contain Gluten
- Non GMO – Free of Genetically Modified Organism
- Does not contain allergens
Packaging and Shipping
- 39 kg or 50kg
- Packaging: New white PP (polypropylene) bags of 50 kg
- Documents: Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary , Certificate (issued under import license), Packing List and Fumigation Certificate.
- Shipment from Port of Santos, SP
- INCOTERMS FOB or CIF. For US Buyers, DAP or DAT available
- Airfreight Services for Smaller Orders