Raw Powder for Bolinho de Mandioca
Bolinho de Mandioca is a delicious and famous Brazilian Food or Snack made from the Mandioca Powder. With many recipes available for Bolinho de Mandioca, you can understand why this favorite brazilian food is now found all over the world.
The Base Ingredient for Bolinho de Mandioca is Mandioca Powder. Today many importers and distributors are importing Mandioca Powder from Brazil to use in the production of Bolinho de Mandioca in house. The Mandioca Powder or farinha de mandioca is produced from Brazilian Cassava powder with origins from the Cassava Root.
Brazil is a major consumer and producer of Cassava Powder and its known worldwide for its taste and quality. Shipfrombrazil.com are direct exporters of Brazilian Farinha de Mandioca or Cassava Powder used to make Bolinho de Mandioca. We only export the highest quality Farinha de Mandioca Powders from Brazil at competitive pricing and Global Shipping. If you are looking for the best Farinha Powder in Brazil, contact Shipfrombrazil.com today for a sample.
Characteristics of Bolinha de Mandioca Powder
- Color: White
- Odor and Taste: Standard Characteristics
- Composition: 100% Cassava Root
- Thermotolerant coliforms at 45ºC max: 10²UFC / g
- Salmonella sp: absence / 25g
- Bacillus cereus max .: 3×10³ UFC / g
- Crop Year: 2020 / 2021
- Free of Insects and Rodents. Product sensitive to relative humidity.
- Valid for 12 (twelve) months after the date of manufacture, when observing the storage guidelines.
- Does not Contain Gluten
- Non GMO – Free of Genetically Modified Organism
- Does not contain allergens