Bulk Pink Peppercorn from Brazil
We are exporters of Bulk Pink Peppercorn from Brazil Brazil. Our Pink Peppercorn meet all international standards for export grade peppercorn. The pink pepper or aromatic pepper (Schinus terebinthifolius Raddi) is a plant of the Anacardiaceae family, native to Brazil. The Pink Pepper is mainly grown in the states of Espirito Santos, Rio de Janeiro and Bahia.
The Pink Pepper is widely used in national and international cuisine in flavoring fish recipes, risotto, meats, bakery and cakes, vinegar, wines. It is also a widely used ingredient in the Cosmetic Industry.
Brazilian Spice Export Specialist
Shipfrombrazil.com is a registered B2B Trade, Import and Exporting Company in Brazil with CNPJ: 11.343.847/0001-95 and located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. We specialize in assisting International Buyers seeking to import products from Brazil at competitive pricing and logistics assistance.
Our Team is experienced in finding the right product that fits your needs, provide all exportation registration services in Brazil, Internal Logistical and customs clearance. For US Buyers, we also offer Importation and Delivery services in all 50 States.If you are looking for a product we do not offer, we offer Specialized Sourcing and Procurement Services for all goods produced in Brazil.
Packaging and Shipping
- Loading up to 15 tons of pepper in a 20-foot container and up to 25 tons in a 40-foot container.
- Packaging: New white PP (polypropylene) bags of 25kg
- Documents: Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary , Certificate (issued under import license), Packing List and Fumigation Certificate.
- Shipment from Major Brazilian Ports to All Safe Global Ports
- Airfreight Services for Smaller Orders